Your wedding day is one of the high-points of your love story, and my goal is to ensure you are well taken care of on that day.
There's more to wedding photography than just showing up to take pictures. It's about telling your story through crafting & capturing beautiful moments, while focusing on your natural (and real) interactions with each other.
I am based out of Chico, California and while most of my events take place in the Sacramento & Bay Area, I have a passport and love to travel! For more detailed wedding information please contact me.
WHAT COUPLES ARE SAYING
- Let's meet and chat about your wedding day. I want to hear everything—how you met, funny first date stories, and all about the proposal.
- I'm here as a resource beyond photography, whether you're looking for recommendations, timeline advice, or vendor referrals. I'm more than happy to share what I've learned.
- I'm a big fan of engagement sessions because it's another opportunity to get to know each other before your big day. Plus, you get beautiful photographs that celebrate your engagement!
- I check-in about a month before the wedding to see how it's all coming together. And to make sure we have everything we need to capture your day from details about traditions to timelines.
- Your wedding is here! That went by quickly, didn't it? Just know I'm thrilled to celebrate and capture your wedding day. It's going to be amazing.
- I hope our relationship doesn't end after I deliver your photographs. I want to hear about your adventures of married life. And if you decide to have kids, I'd love to document your growing family.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
The wedding experience starts at $3,700. For investment details and availability, please send a message using the contact form.